The #Braumeister PLUS now has an even newer brewing control that gives you even more options and that with the already known cooling jacket.
Individual recipes are no longer a problem for them, as the new brewing control system guides them through the brewing process. It has an integrated wifi module which automatically synchronizes recipes or loads updates. The time and temperature are precisely maintained in all brewing phases (measurement in the pull rod in the middle of the malt).
The factory-welded double jacket makes additional accessories superfluous, which gives you even more freedom in brewing beer yourself. Even constant stirring, as with other cumbersome equipment, is superfluous, since the wort is gently and comfortably circulated thanks to the patented malt pipe technology.
Draining the dirty water isn't a problem, as there is an additional drain with a tap in the bottom of the boiler, which makes cleaning much more easier.
> The latest touch screen control with brewing guide, as well as integrated wifi for updates and recipe synchronization
> Made of stainless steel > Welded-on cooling jacket, which guarantees convenient and hygienic cooling with water
> for a brewing quantity of 50 l of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 55 l of wort
> max. Malt quantity 13 kg > with additional floor drain
> Note: When using the short malt pipe and half the amount of wort, the cooling capacity of the double jacket on the PLUS is only effective to a limited extent
- Patented malt pipe technology for gentle malt washing from bottom to top
- Hygienic, clean and effective cooling by means of a cooling jacket with water (no cooling coil required)
- An additional floor drain and smooth weld seams guarantee easy cleaning
- All connections to the pump, controller and sensor are screwed on or plugged in, which makes it very easy to replace them if necessary
- Regular software updates via the integrated WiFi module ensure that your Braumeister is always up to date
- The Braumeister PLUS is ideal for low oxygen brewing (extra accessories) -> information here
- Brewing guide during the entire brewing process, as well as assistance
- Highly accurate temperature measurement
- Pump breaks can be set flexibly
- Integrated wifi module for software updates and recipe synchronization
- Integrated ingredient database
- Timer function for delayed brewing start
- Optional accessories for auto cooling possible
- Integrated fermentation program for fermentation in the Braumeister (compatible with tilt hydrometer)
- IP 65 - high water resistance
- Touchscreen 5 ''
- Temperature measurement in the drawbar directly in the malt
- Further 24 V outputs and CAN for future additions
- Wifi and Bluetooth integrated in the control
- Weight 30 kg
- Heating power of the heating coil 3200W
- Pump 27 W - adjustable speed
- 230V power connection (protected by at least 16 A)
- Fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Max. Malt quantity 13 kg
- Welded-on cooling jacket with 1 '' AG (2x) connections at the rear including Gardena connections
- additional drain cock 3/4 '' on the ground
- Height 70 cm
- Diameter 50 cm
- Shipping weight 37 kg
* Source: Speidel Tank- und Behälterbau GmbH
|Product weight:||30,00 Kg|