With the brewing base for the Braumeister 50 liters, you can easily move your brewmaster and push it to the intended place. With the lockable castors, it can be safely portioned.
Mashing, brewing, lautering and cleaning everything now takes place in one place, without the master brewmaker having to be put upside down (Braumeister 50 liters plus).
The adjustable foot lift allows easy access to the pump, which can be opened and emptied after cleaning.
The leaking water is collected and / or discharged.
A clean thing!
- Stable brewing and rolling base for the Braumeister 50 l
- Movable on lockable castors
- Optimum height for mashing, lautering and cleaning
- To fill the wort in the fermenter we recommend the accessory pumping device
- Elevated level for easy access to the pump
- Drip tray for residual wort or water during cleaning
- Drain bead for concentrated drain in floor drain or collection bucket
- Incl. 3/4 "drain for possible installation of a drain tap (not included!)
- Brewing and cleaning without the need to turn the brewmaster upside down (with the Brewmaster PLUS 50l with side drain cock and hose!)
- Rolling base consists of sturdy and high quality (recyclable) black polyethylene (also easy to clean)
Height: 38.4 cm
Diameter: 64.2 cm
Weight: about 7.5 kg
Note: Delivery without Braumeister!