MattMill Master malt mill incl. 230 V motor and funnel (MMMA MOT)
The MattMill Master malt mill incl. 230 V motor and funnel (MMMA MOT) is part of the MattMill Master complete set. This part of the set consists of the innovative and smart MattMill Master malt mill with a fully assembled and connected 230 V drive and including a stainless steel hopper. The mill is manufactured as a full metal housing with permanently hardened, medium-sized rollers in MattMill quality.
With the innovative quick adjustment, you can achieve excellent reproducible results from very fine to very coarse in five stages. Ideally suited for brewing systems such as the Grainfather or the Braumeister from Speidel.
This uncompromising 230 V malt mill doesn't stop at 100% raw wheat in the finest setting! It is supplied ready to plug in with an on/off switch and indicator light on the plug.
- Industrial quality: powerful 230 V worm gear motor
- Power: 180W; 93 rpm; approx. 55.8 kg grist malt / h
- Weight: about 10kg
- Overall dimensions: 49.1 cm x 24.8 cm x 26 cm (L x W x H)
- Malt mill dimensions: 15.3 cm x 10 cm x 8 cm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions funnel: 41.9 cm x 17 cm x 26 cm (L x W x H)
- Drive dimensions: 49.1 cm x 24.8 cm x 13.3 cm (L x W x H)
Scope of delivery:
- Malt mill MattMill Master malt mill incl. hopper with fully assembled 230 V drive
- Connection cable approx. 2 m long. incl. CE and documentation
Additional information on the MattMill products
MattMill products are German, innovative, handcrafted products: invented, developed, designed and handcrafted by master mechanical engineer and designer Matthias Hoßfeld, who has been a home brewer himself since 1986. The construction and design is geared towards practicality for home and hobby brewers. Of course, value was also placed on cost-effectiveness. Professional use is expressly excluded. MattMill products are not commodity or industrial products. Despite all care and improvements, small irregularities can never be completely ruled out. Small scratches, discoloration and similar irregularities can occur occasionally, but in no way represent an impairment of the function and usability. The function has of course been tested, guaranteed and flawless, careful craftsmanship remains the goal. Technical improvements and developments are constantly incorporated. We reserve the right to deviate from images that have already been published.