Grainfather SF70 conical fermentation tank 70 liters
The SF70 is our largest and tallest fermenter yet. With a 70 L capacity it’s designed to hold big batches of wort after a big brew day. The SF70 can be adapted to suit your brewing space with an adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. Its intuitive design, 304 grade stainless steel build, and 113° angle conical makes both fermentation and cleaning easy.
- SF70 body built out of high grade, 304 stainless steel.
- 113° angle conical avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the cone.
- Adjustable leg height and castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve.
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings.
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit.
- Compatible with the GCA for accurate temperature control.
- We’re confident that this product will produce professional results, just like the craft breweries. That’s why every SF70 comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Size: 1300 x 410 mm (51 x 16") (including air lock and in highest leg position)
- Weight: 13 kg
- Max. capacity volume: 70 L
- Max fermentation volume: 65 L
- Power: None
- Connectivity: None
- Cone angle: 113°
Included in Delivery:
- Grainfather SF70
- Stainless steel lid with 38mm tri-clamp fitting
- Rubber bung & airlock
- Thermowell (use with GCA or thermometer)
- Cone mounted 10mm stainless steel barbed sample valve
- 19 mm bottom mounted stainless steel dump valve
- Adjustable and removeable legs with castor wheels