Enzymatic detergent for homebrewing equipment
Tri-enzyme professional detergent specially designed for the daily cleaning of homebrewing equipment. ENZYBREW 10 removes all organic residues encountered during the production of beer such as vegetable fibers (hop, distillers grains), starch, caramelized sugars, etc. Ideal for cleaning filter plates, wort cooler and maturation, boiling and fermentation tanks. Formulated without phosphorus, ENZYBREW 10 ensures a deep and safe cleaning of all installations. Compatible with Teflon.
- Reinforced hygiene: effectively prepares for disinfection
- Cleaning in one cycle (time and water savings)
- Very good rinsability
- Hazard-free for users: non-corrosive product (no risk of burns)
- Environmentally friendly alternative to caustic soda
- Biodegradation rate > 98% in 28 days
Fields of application
- Brewing vessels (boiling, filtration)
- Hoses and pipes
- Bottling equipment
Directions for use
MANUAL APPLICATION Suitable for cleaning after each use.
Recommended dosage: 5 to 10g/l depending on the fouling of the equipment.
For equipment with a CIP system, use a 10g/l concentration.
1. Dilute the product in warm water (45-60°C) and mix well.
2. Leave the material to soak for 30 minutes or scrub it.
3. Rinse with warm water.
5. Rinse with clear water.
- Avoid prolonged contact with light metals (aluminum, iron, copper).
- Color and odor of the product can change over time due to biodegradable components.
- These changes do not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. For more information, please contact your Realco expert.
- Temperature: 45°C – 60°C maximum
- Concentration: 5 to 10 g/l (0,5 – 1 %)
- Contact time: 10 to 30 Minutes
- pH- value: 10 to 11
Storage in closed original package between 4°C and 25°C in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children.