Tapcooler can filler
Upgrade your existing Tapcooler bottle filler to a sturdy can filler!
- works with standard beer cans!
- requires an existing Tapcooler bottle filler (not included).
- can be mounted on almost any table.
If you own the Tapcooler counter pressure bottle filler, you can now customize it for can filling! This enables the oxygen-free filling of your self-brewed beer in standard beer cans. The Tapcooler can filler comes with a table holder that you can use to turn any table into a can filling station. Thanks to the height-adjustable filling head, almost any can can be filled cleanly and without oxygen.
By purging with CO2 and filling under counter pressure, the risk of oxidized beer is significantly reduced compared to open filling. With the transparent seal on the can, it is easy to see the fill level and to close the beer tap when the can is full. The filling speed of the can is controlled with the pressure relief valve.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Handle 16.3 cm x 2.3 cm x 9 cm
- Length of connecting rod: 47.5 cm x 0.4 cm x 1.2 cm
- Can filling attachment: 7.4 cm (upper side) 5.4 cm (lower side) x 7.4 cm (upper side) 5.4 cm (lower side) x 2 cm
- Lower plate: 9.8 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm
- Counter bracket for lower plate: 6.9 cm x 2 cm x 1.9
- Screw: 9 cm x 0.7 cm x 0.7 cm
- Weight: 654 g
- Material seal: silicone
Scope of delivery
- Table mount
- Table clamp
- Silicone seal
|Product weight:||0,65 Kg|