Transfermer® stainless steel fermentation tank 35 liters
The advantages of the Transfermer® convince every hobby brewer, no matter if beginner or advanced. Ferment up to 35 liters of beer, wine, kombucha or other drinks in this fermentation tank made entirely of stainless steel. The stainless steel lid with silicone seal and 4 clips ensures an airtight seal. The supplied silicone stopper and the three-part fermentation bung ensure that the CO2 produced during fermentation can escape. This fermentation tank is equipped with a curved bottom so that the yeast can settle below the tap. That's why you'll only end up pouring clear drinks!
With the practical volume markings in liters and gallons, you can quickly determine the content of your fermentation container. The silicone-coated handles ensure a much better grip, even with wet hands. Due to its compact size, the Transfermer® fits into almost any refrigerator or proofing room.
- Capacity: 35 liters
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Bottom shape: arched
- Characteristics: one-piece shell without connecting seams; easy to clean thoroughly
- 1/2 "stainless steel drain valve
- Stainless steel lid with silicone seal, including 4 clips
- Silicone coated handles
- Including three-part airlock and silicone stopper
- Dimensions (L x W x H) = 380 x 420 x 575 mm