The fully automatic control system brews with preset or your own individual recipes. The time and temperature are precisely maintained through all brewing phases. In contrast to the cumbersome equipment of some other hobby brewers, the Braumeister does not need to be steered all the time. Thanks to the patented malt pipe technology, the wort is circulated gently and conveniently. Nothing can burn and nothing needs to be racked during the brewing phases.
Brew your own beer in a natural way. Take care of variety instead of simplicity. Drink against the stream. Serve your friends and mates your own beer. Create a new sort of beer which only you can offer your guests. This will make a great surprise at any celebration or party.
- Quantity: 50 litre of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 55 litre of wort
- Material: stainless steel
- Heating coil: 3200 W output
- Pump: 2 x 9 W
- Power supply connection: 230 V (fuse protection min.16 Amp)
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Height: 700 mm
- Diameter: 500 mm
- Dimensions: 950 x 760 x 700 mm
- Weight: 24 kg with elements built in and lifting bows
- Max. malt quantity: 13 kg
Additionally you can choose 2 malt mixes of our product range.
Please enter your desired malt mix into the comment field during the order process.
Scope of supply: Braumeister 50 litre + MattMill malt mill (without crank) + 2 malt kits from our range of choice!
* Source: Speidel Tank- und Behälterbau GmbH