The FastFerment? Insulated Jacket is specially designed for FastFerment?. The Insulated Jacket is affordable & allows you to create the ideal temperature for brewing & winemaking in your FastFerment?.
- maintains the ideal temperature for brewing and winemaking
- designed to fit with the wall mounts and the stand
- easy access to thermometer
- airlock stays visible
- easy zipping, using 2 zippers
- sturdy nylon exterior
- waterproof insulating fabric inside
- dimensions: diameter 52 cm, height 86 cm
How does the Insulated Jacket work?
It is easy to control the desired temperature by using frozen 1- & 2-litre bottles as follows:
Frozen ice bottles required
1 x 1-litre bottle
1 x 2-litre bottle
2 x 2-litre bottles
3 x 2-litre bottles
This method is scalable all the way up to around a 17°C drop below room temperature!
A frozen 2-litre bottle typically does not thaw completely in 24 hours so it is easy to maintain a constant temperature drop.
The graph (see product images) highlights a lager fermented at 12°C in a 20°C room. For this test, 3 frozen 2-litre bottles were cycled every 24-36 hours.
In cool climates, simply add a non-electrical heating pad.
|Product weight:||1,36 Kg|