Grainfather Connect - all in one brewing system + FastFerment
The Grainfather is your all in one brewing system to produce beer from grain. The sleek look, user friendly, intuitive design and innovative features make this your perfect brewing companion for both experienced and beginner all grain brewers. It is made from high quality 304 grade stainless steel with a 30 L capacity, designed to make up to 23 L of beer from one brew.
The Grainfather is electrically powered and designed to be used indoor. No need for burners or hot plates, just plug in and go! It is fitted with a dual element so that the correct power can be used depending on what stage of the brewing process you are. A 500 watt element is used in certain stages to minimise risk of scorching and when a gentler heat is required. A second 2000 watt element is used to ramp quickly up to boil after the mash and when more vigorous heating is required. The Grainfather cleverly switches between the two as necessary. Heating from mash to boil takes as little as 20 minutes.
- Control Box for Heat & Power Control
Use the Connect Control Box in conjunction with the Connect App (and the recipe creator coming soon) for the ultimate brewing experience. The control box has Bluetooth connection to your mobile device so it can be controlled remotely. This allows you to multitask or simply relax while brewing and then be alerted when to return to your next step.
- PID algorithm works in conjunction with a triac for more stable heating and so you can control power output
- Programmable step mashing
- Delayed heating: Fill your Grainfather with water the night before and wake up to your water at strike temperature ready for brewing straight away
- Change between celsius and fahrenheit easily
- Waterproof graphic display
- Use in manual mode or with app
- Grainfather Connect App for Automation
- Grainfather Grain Kit recipes provided in the app
- Ability to import recipes (Beer XML files) - NOTE: iOS9 and higher
- Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes)
- Change between celsius and fahreheit easily
- Grainfather calculators provided in app
NOTE: Required Specifications for the App are:
- Hardware: iPhone 4S or higher?
- Software: iOS8 or higher??
- Hardware: Android 4.3 (API Level 18) or higher
- Software: Must have Bluetooth Low Energy (LE)/Bluetooth Smart
A 6 Watt, 1800 RPM magnetic powered pump has been fitted to recirculate the wort through the grain bed for maximum brewing efficiencies. This is also used during the cooling stage to pump hot wort through the wort chiller. The pump also makes the cleaning process quick and easy by pumping the cleaning detergent through all the pipe work. The magnetic drive pump has been selected after rigorous testing of multiple pump styles to ensure it meets the tough demands required of continuous brewing. The pump is concealed by a stainless pump cover which is easy to open giving you direct access. A pump filter is fitted inside the Grainfather to prevent hops and stray grain from entering the pump or pipework, keeping the wort clear while also preventing any blockages.
- Grain Basket
A stainless steel expandable grain basket allows you to brew with anything from 4.5 ? 9 kg of grain. The fitted perforated plates and telescopic pipework allow you to easily adjust the size of the grain basket to suit the size of grain bill. Fit the Micro Pipework (sold separately) for grain bills below 4.5 kg. When ready for sparging, a basket lifting handle hast to be inserted into the grain basket to lift it up, out of the wort. A 45 degree turn then allows the grain basket?s feet to rest on the specially designed support ring to allow the grain basket to drain while you can batch sparge over the top. A Sparge Water Heater can be purchased additionally to heat your water to the specific temperature required.
- Counter Flow Wort Chiller
FastFerment FastFerment? is an all-in-one, conical fermenter for beer and wine, made of food grade high density polyethylene (HDPE). Primary and secondary fermentation in the same container, no transfers and no racking. It is space-saving and easy to clean. Useful content: 20-25 litres.
- Volume: 30 l
- Total height from the bottom of the collection ball to top of lid: 83.3 cm
- Total height from the bottom of the collection ball to top of (included) airlock: 90.2 cm
- Total width with/without mounting side bolts: 37.5/26.2 cm
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Content collection ball: 700 ml
- Easy to clean thanks to 15 cm screw lid
- Ability to harvest yeast
- No sediment or oxygen contamination
- Wall mount and 60 cm PVC tubing included
- Guaranteed consistent batches
- Integrated thermowell
Warning: Should you have trouble sealing the lid, we advise to rub white vaseline on the rubber ring and screw-thread inside the lid. This facilitates closing the lid.
|Product weight:||15,00 Kg|