Classic bouncer filter system
The Classic Bouncer is perfect for filtering larger quantities (approx. 20 liter batches) of beer. It removes all contained deposits from your brew. You can insert different filters into the Classic Bouncer. If your filter is worn out or damaged, you can replace the filter pad to continue the filtering process. There are different filters to choose from, which in turn have different fine meshes and filter with different levels of fineness accordingly.
Application: The filter is connected to the fermentation tank via a hose (inline filtration). On the other side of the filter, the filtered wort is then drained into another vessel.
- Materials: Top: white nylon, Bowl: clear nylon, Screen: 304 grade stainless steel and polypropylene, Gasket: EDPM
- Size: 8 cm x 8 cm x 10 cm
- Connectivity: 3/8'' hose barbs
- Type of screen: 20 mesh screen (red screen)
- Mesh size: 915 µm
- Filter area: 4.974 mm²
- Maximum operating temperature: 65 °C
- Max. working pressure: up to 10.34 bar at 21 °C
- Weight: 64 g
Scope of delivery: 1x Classic Bouncer filter system, 1x red filter, 1 x gasket