Brew Monk stainless steel fermentation tank 55 liters
Durable fermentation tank with the convenience of a conical bottom for an average brew of 42 - 45 liters. The practical tri-clamp connections ensure that you have a lot of connection options.
This fermentation container is equipped with a conical bottom, has 3 adjustable feet and 2 sturdy stainless steel handles. A thermometer from 0-40 ° C is included. The fermentation tank has a 1.5 "Tri-Clamp 3/8" filling valve with a rotating filling arm and an overall outlet with 1.5 "elbow and 1.5" Tri-Clamp disc valve made of stainless steel, which is mounted on the cone. There is a volume marking on the inside, from which you can read the fill level.
- Capacity: 55 - 59 liters
- Material: stainless steel AISI 304
- Stainless steel lid: with silicone seal and 15 mm hole for airlock
- Extras: replacement TC seals, blind cap and TC clamp
measurements and weight
- Diameter above: 40 cm
- Diameter with handles: 51 cm
- Height with extension of the feet: 86.5 cm (97.5 cm with airlock)
- Weight: 21 kg