Bouncer Pro filter system
The Bouncer Pro is the largest bouncer in the range and filters out residual hops, malt, fruit or yeast during tank-to-tank filling. Filter your beer at the highest level and make it clearer. Multiple Bouncer Pro units can easily be connected in series, e.g. first coarse and then fine screens, or in parallel for faster flow rates. The Bouncer Pro is very easy to clean compared to frame and panel filters. A nylon tape is included for additional sealing.
Application: The filter is connected to the fermentation tank via a hose (inline filtration). On the other side of the filter, the filtered wort is then drained into another vessel.
- Materials: Top: white nylon, Bowl: clear nylon, Screen: 304 grade stainless steel and polypropylene, Gasket: EDPM
- Size: 9 cm x 17 cm x 17 cm
- Connectivity: Stainless steel 1.5'' tri-clamp and 1'' NPT socket
- Red sieve: 20 mesh, mesh size: 915 µm
- Blue screen: 50 mesh, mesh size: 304 µm
- White sieve: 80 mesh, mesh size: 178 µm
- Filter height: 10.7 cm
- Filter diameter: 6.3 cm
- Filter area: 19.181 mm²
- Maximum operating temperature: 65 °C
- Max. working pressure: up to 10.34 bar at 21 °C and 6.89 bar at 52 °C
- Weight: 838 g (incl. try-clamp adapters and white screen)
- teflon tape for additional sealing
Note: The filter system may only be used with gentle cleaning (no cleaners containing oxygen). The maximum temperature is 50 °C.
Scope of delivery: Bouncer Pro filter system incl. 1x red sieve, 1x blue sieve and 1x white sieve, 1 x gasket and 1x teflon tape (for additional sealing)