BierBot Brick brewing Controller
The BierBot Brick brewing controller helps you to approach and maintain temperatures precisely. The intelligent control logic minimizes overshoots after calibration. The controller can be used for both heating (during mashing) and cooling (during fermentation). With the web app, creating recipes is easy and intuitive. In the brewing screen you have all the important information at a glance, such as: The current actual and target temperature, the remaining time of the current recipe step, a temperature graph and comments. After your brew is finished, you get a detailed brewing report. All of this from anywhere and at any time.The BierBot Brick can be freely configured via the software to control hot plates, heating elements, induction plates, pumps, refrigerators, stirrers and glycerine coolers. The only condition: The device starts heating, cooling, pumping (etc.) directly after being powered up.
With several BierBot Bricks, this results in interesting combination possibilities:
- Mash tun: one Brick controls the heating, one Brick controls the agitator.
- BIAB: One Brick controls the heating, one Brick controls the pump.
- Fermenter (refrigerator): one brick controls the heating mat, one brick controls the cooling (glycol or refrigerator).
- HERMS (soon!): One or more Bricks control the HTL heating elements, one Brick controls the pump MLT by HLT.
The documentation with many pictures is available at https://docs.bierbot.com. The software itself is available at https://bricks.bierbot.com.
- Cables: AC input 1m, AC output 1m, temperature probe cord 1m.
- Input: 100-240V @ 50/60Hz, 15A max
- Output: 100-240V @ 50/60Hz, 15A max
- 2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- DS18B20 temperaturesensor, precision 0.1°C
- CE certified, RoHS certified
Included in delivery:
- 1 BierBot Brick brewing controller